This latest generation speaker light combo bar features 2 high-end Polk Audio MM652 Marine Certified speaker as an integrated LED light bar. An updated model of the best-selling wakeboard tower upgrades from Aerial brings incredibly loud and clear audio punch with bright lighting. Pre-wired unit is very easy to install with all hardware included. Powder Coated Black finish.
Features 6 intense high power LED lights that are very bright. Light are encased inside the main bar for a neat, low-profile look. Emitted light color is close to true white with a very slight blue tint. Light is dispersed evenly out through the spreader to create a strong floodlight. It provides very bright, white light at a color temperature of 6,350 Kelvins with the brightness at 110 Lumens and a whopping lifespan of 35,000 hours.
2 power packed Polk MM652 Marine Certified speakers. The MM Series is IP55 rated so it’s dirt- & water- resistant. It also has been tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity. A big part of that marine certification also means that each speaker has a non-corrosive plastic grille, a polypropylene UV tolerant cone, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, and stainless steel mounting hardware, ensuring that it’s fully protected against the elements.
Waterproof Inner and Outer Surrounds
Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
Each speaker in the MM Series features a shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Polypropylene UV Tolerant Cone
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing each speaker cone is built to last, whose clean and polished look won’t discolor or degrade over time while giving that important low end sound the high-performance it deserves.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our MM Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered to last much longer than your factory setup.
Polk MM652 Specifications
• Premium upgrade tuned for the total sonic accuracy found in a studio monitor speaker
• Meticulously conceived, designed and engineered for advanced high performance sound
• Dynamic Balance technology provides rich, clean, full-range sound by eliminating distortion and unwanted resonant frequencies
• Low protrusion pivoting 1” Terylene tweeter ensures clear, detailed highs
• Total Frequency Response : 35 Hz → 40 kHz
• Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 93 dB
• Type : 1st Order (Woofer) 2nd Order (Tweeter) at 5.0 kHz
• Peak Power Handling : 300 watts
• Power Handling (per channel) : 100 watts → 300 watts
Note: Lights are meant to increase visibility on your boat's deck. They should not be used for illuminating the water while driving a boat. Please check local state laws that limit night time boating.
• Two impressively powerful latest generation 6.5" high performance marine certified Polk Audio MM652 speakers
• 6 LED lights in integrated bar provide extremely bright, white light
• Color temperature: 6,350 Kelvin
• Brightness: 110 Lumens
• LED Wattage: 7 Watt
• Lifespan: 35,000 Hours
• Light bar housing and clamps are made of premium aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
• Powder Coated Black finish
• Wired and ready to install
• 5 year warranty
• 1 year speaker warranty
• Finish: Powder Coated Black