Aerial's iconic bullet style speakers are now available in a black powder coating. On top of the already smooth polished aluminum finish, even layers of powder are applied using an electrostatic spray deposition (ESD) process then it's all cured under intense heat. The result is a beautiful deep glossy black that hugs the entire surface like a protective skin- it's a highly durable and protective finish perfect for marine environments.
Aerial wakeboard tower speakers are a hugely popular alternative to the other way more expensive brands out there. At a price that is hundreds less, you can get the same caliber of distortion free audio quality that is crisp, clear and very loud! Aerial has carefully tested and selected the absolute best bang-for-the-buck marine certified speaker models from the industry's biggest and best brands.
Included are the incredible Polk DB652 Marine Certified Speakers. The DB+ Series is IP55 rated so it’s dirt- & water- resistant. It also has been tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity. A big part of that marine certification also means that each speaker has a non-corrosive plastic grille, a polypropylene UV tolerant cone, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, and stainless steel mounting hardware, ensuring that it’s fully protected against the elements.
Waterproof Inner and Outer Surrounds
Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
Each speaker in the DB+ Series features a shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Polypropylene UV Tolerant Cone
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing each speaker cone is built to last, whose clean and polished look won’t discolor or degrade over time while giving that important low end sound the high-performance it deserves.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our DB+ Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered to last much longer than your factory setup.
Polk DB652 specifications:
marine certified — recommended for fresh water and powersports applications
6-1/2" polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
3/4" silk dome tweeter
handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
frequency range: 40-22,000 Hz
sensitivity: 92 dB
• Fits 1.75-2.5” diameter towers
• Two impressively powerful latest generation 6.5" high performance marine certified Polk Audio DB652 speakers
• Made of quality 6061-T6 aluminum with beautiful powder coated black finish
• Speaker wires connect through clamp -- no exposed terminals
• Pre-wired and ready for installation
• Hinged clamshell clamps feature a set screw for extra secure positioning
• Includes set of universal tower clamp inserts to fit outer tube diameters of 1 1/2", 1 3/8", 1 3/4", 1 7/8", 2" 2 1/4", 2 3/8" and 2 1/2"
• Clamp inserts are made of high impact precision molded plastic and help prevent metal-to-metal screeching and scratching
• Easy to install
• 5 year Aerial warranty on canisters and clamps
• 1 year speaker manufacturer warranty
• Finish: Powder Coated Black