This wakeboard tower rack model holds two wakeboards, includes the universal rotating mount, and is a quick-release design with included knob. With the universal mount, you can mount this to almost any wakeboard tower with tubing diameters ranging from 1.75 up to 2.5 inches. Not intended for the FreeRide tower which requires a different mount.
STEALTH RACK OVERVIEW
Our latest line of Stealth racks goes above and beyond the status quo of other aftermarket designs. All Stealth racks feature forks that are fully covered in a durable, non-slip and UV resistant black rubber coating to keep your boards from sliding around. The complicated process uses a precisely crafted over-mold that sits over the forks. Liquid rubber is pressure injected into the gap and allowed to cure and bond to the metal's surface. This is a superior manufacturing process that results in a thicker, more secure coating compared to just simply dipping the forks into rubber or gluing a separately molded rubber piece. Several high-end wake boat manufacturers use the same technology for rubberizing their racks. The combination of the matte black rubber with the polished aluminum give the Stealth series a slick contrasting look that compliments any tower finish or color.
We always use aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for the best in strength and corrosion resistance. All racks also include an attached bungee for wrapping around boards to keep them snug and in place.
All mounting hardware is included and installation time should only take 15 to 30 minutes. This model includes a quick-release knob so the rack can easily be removed for convenient storage.
- Universal rotating mount for swiveling racks in or out
- Mount includes clamp inserts to fit any tower with tubing diameters ranging from 1.75 up to 2.5 inches
- Securely holds 2 wakeboards
- Quick-release design for quick removal of rack from tower clamp(knob included)
- Injection molded UV resistant rubber coated fingers for ultimate in durability and adhesion
- Beautiful polished aluminum finish has mirror-like finish
- Easy to clean and maintain to keep it looking new
- Aircraft grade 6061-T6 grade aluminum alloy for strength and corrosion resistance
- Integrated marine grade bungee cords to secure boards
- Extremely easy to install in 15-30 minutes
- All mounting hardware included
- Stylish contrasting polished aluminum and black is perfect for any tower finish or color
- 5-Year Warranty
- Finish: Polished Aluminum / Matte Black Rubber