This wakeboard tower rack model holds one wakeboard and one kneeboard and is designed to fit the Aerial FreeRide Tower.
Our latest line of Stealth racks goes above and beyond the status quo of other aftermarket designs. All Stealth racks feature forks that are fully covered in a durable, non-slip and UV resistant black rubber coating to keep your boards from sliding around. The complicated process uses a precisely crafted over-mold that sits over the forks. Liquid rubber is pressure injected into the gap and allowed to cure and bond to the metal's surface. This is a superior manufacturing process that results in a thicker, more secure coating compared to just simply dipping the forks into rubber or gluing a separately molded rubber piece. Several high-end wake boat manufacturers use the same technology for rubberizing their racks. The combination of the matte black rubber with the polished aluminum give the Stealth series a slick contrasting look that compliments any tower finish or color.
We always use aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for the best in strength and corrosion resistance. All racks also include an attached bungee for wrapping around boards to keep them snug and in place.
This is a "universal" fitting rack which means it can fit just about any wakeboard tower that is between 1.75" to 2.5" outer diameter tubing to mount to. The included set of clamp inserts accommodates all popular tubing diameters with a snug fit. This means lots of contact surface area to greatly reduce unwanted movement and annoying creaking. Plus, the smooth clamp inserts protect your tower's finish by avoiding metal-to-metal contact. All mounting hardware is included and installation time should only take 15 to 30 minutes.
- Only fits the Aerial FreeRide tower
- Securely holds 1 wakeboard and 1 kneeboard
- Injection molded UV resistant rubber coated fingers for ultimate in durability and adhesion
- Beautiful polished aluminum finish has mirror-like finish
- Easy to clean and maintain to keep it looking new
- Aircraft grade 6061-T6 grade aluminum alloy for strength and corrosion resistance
- Integrated marine grade bungee cords secure boards
- Universal clamps include a set of inserts to match the outer diameter of your tower from 1.75" to 2.5"
- Extremely easy to install in 15-30 minutes
- All mounting hardware included
- Stylish contrasting polished aluminum and black is perfect for any tower finish or color
- 5-Year Warranty
- Finish: Polished Aluminum / Matte Black Rubber