The First Aftermarket Wakeboard Towers for Any Pontoon Boat
For pontoon owners, it's all about having the "do it all" boat to entertain family and friends for a day out on the lake. Unfortunately, the hugely popular sport of wakeboarding is not properly supported on pontoon boats which have low elevation tow points or ski tows. Wakeboarding behind a pontoon boat is now possible! Aerial's WakeWorks F250 Pontoon Wakeboard Tower is the first aftermarket solution- it provides the correct height tow point (dual tow point), it's simple to install, features an innovative foot design, is made of premium materials and is very affordable. The F250 features a universal design with an adjustable width for an easy fit on almost any pontoon boat made in the past 15 years.
Optional accessories are available for added convenience and entertainment. Add a couple of racks to save space and securely store your wake boards, knee boards, wake surfboards and/or skis. You can also mount a full range of speakers overhead so everyone on the boat and in the water can enjoy crisp a clear music with full tonal range- not the distorted, scratchy or flat sounds found with some brands. Our carefully selected waterproof marine certified speakers are a popular upgrade to really bump up any sound system. All our offered speaker pods are easy to install, feature "clean" wiring that is fed through the speaker clamp's pre-drilled hole (no more loose, sloppy, dangling wires) and have no external or exposed speaker terminals (no more corrosion issues from exposure). Plus, almost any aftermarket wake tower upgrade using the common 'C' clamp can be mounted on the 2.25" frame (top H section diameter is 2.5").
If space is limited when you store your pontoon boat, you will appreciate how easy it is to fold the F250 pontoon tower. Use a standard Allen wrench to remove a couple bolts and fold the tower in half in just minutes. The F250 also has 2 integrated pop-up cleats for convenience and, for added safety, a US Coast Guard approved 360 degree tow light (nav lights required in some states) with a low power draw LED. 5 year warranty included
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 2.25” diameter tubing
- Premium 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Adjustable design fits pontoon boats 96" to 102" wide
- First aftermarket wakeboard tower for pontoon boats
- Designed & manufactured by Aerial Wakeboarding
- Exceptionally sturdy, strong and durable tower
- Sporty & stylish design compliments any boat model
- Much more affordable than a custom fabricated tower
- Simple installation for the average do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Highly polished finish looks great & is easy to clean
- Quality pre-fabricated & pre-welded construction
- Proper height tow point needed for wakeboarding
- Compatible with many wakeboard tower accessories
- US Coast Guard approved 360 degree LED tow light
- Unique foot design fits almost every pontoon boat
- 2 heavy duty pop-up cleats integrated in the frame
- Tower quickly folds down to minimize vertical clearance
- Assembles and installs without welding or boat modifications
- 2 1/4-inch diameter high grade polished aluminum (top H-section is 2 1/2-inch diameter)
- 5 year warranty
- Finish: Polished Aluminum
I put the F250 wakeboard tower on last summer. I was so extremely happy with the ease of pulling skiers. I also installed a new stereo system with wakeboard tower speakers. Everyone surrounded us at the Sandbars to party with us. This year I just ordered the binimi to attach to the tower. I will follow up with you guys on that next. I rate this tower 5 stars for the quality and price in addition to the ease of installation !!!!
Looks great real nice tower, the job came out great. Bimini needed to modified, ordered a few extra parts, looks great. Little bit of work but looks hot on my brand new boat.
I love my tower! we use it every weekend and i get ton of questions on it. Of course I am happy to brag on it. Thnk You!
This was a great investment for my 24' pontoon, I can't say enough good things about it. Your customer service department was very helpful as well.
Great product, easy to install, killer looks.
As a dealer we always want to do something no one else has seen. Came up with the idea of putting a wakeboard tower on a pontoon that no one has seen in Minnesota. We are a week into our boat show and have a ton of people talking and asking where they can get one. I think it is one of the best pontoons around and with being able to still use the bimini top to its full function is a very nice addition.
It's a beautiful tower. Looks awesome on my boat. I love sky Skiing behind it.
The speaker enclosures look great. And the F250 pontoon tower completed my boat