This wakeboard tower rack model holds two wakeboards and is designed to fit the Aerial FreeRide Tower.
Our latest rack design features extra grippy, UV resistant matte black rubber coated fingers contrasted with an ultra polished aluminum finish. The aluminum is solid, aircraft grade 6061-T6 for the best in strength, performance and longevity. The longer and stronger forks are designed to securely store your boards. No more rattling from boards rubbing against each other, even at high speeds. The rack also includes an attached bungee for wrapping around boards to keep them snug and in place.
As part of Aerial's commitment to quality, the rack's fingers have been over-molded with pressure injected rubber that has cured and bonded to the metal's surface. This is a much better performing manufacturing process that results in a more secure, thicker coating compared to just dipping into rubber or gluing a separately molded rubber piece.
All mounting hardware is included and installation time should only take 15 minutes.
Center quick release knob (inlcuded) allows the entire rack to easily be removed for convenient storage.
- New design with grippy rubber coated fingers
- Designed specifically for the Aerial FreeRide Tower Only
- Comes with quick-release knob for removing rack from tower
- Made of aircraft grade 6061-T6 grade aluminum
- Integrated bungee cords to hold boards securely
- 5-Year Warranty
- Finish: Polished Aluminum / Matte Black Rubber