SPECIAL CLEARANCE PRICE! Only While Supplies Last!
Aerial classic style 6x9 wakeboard tower speakers are a hugely popular alternative to the other way more expensive brands out there. The 6x9 format is becoming a very popular alternative the the more common 6.5" speaker size. For just a little jump in price, you get a huge bump in audio tonal range (especially in the low notes) and because of the wider oblong format, it's projects the sound out on a wider path. In this set, you get the Polk Audio db 692 speakers which are rated at a very impressive 150 Watts continuous and a beastly 450 Watts peak.
At a price that is hundreds less, you can get the same caliber of distortion free audio quality that is crisp, clear and very loud! Aerial has carefully tested and selected the absolute best bang-for-the-buck marine certified speaker models from the industry's biggest and best brands. Combined with the superior quality materials, workmanship and engineering of the speaker canisters, clamps, wiring and hardware, the end result is a full line of wakeboard tower speakers that can go tow-to-toe with others over twice the price. Don't overpay for quality audio and don't bother with the cheap knock-offs... invest your money and time right the first time with Aerial wakeboard tower speakers. We constantly receive positive feedback from our customers who were blown away by the incredible sound and quality- we know you will be too!
These speakers feature the single blunt pod design and bring a new level of value to your wakeboard tower. Inside are Polk db series drivers that make these the best looking, best sounding tower speakers available.
• Fits 1.75-2.5 inch diameter towers
• Made of quality 6061-T6 polished aluminum
• Popular style of classic 6x9 canister shape
• Features incredible Polk Audio db 692 speakers
• Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
• Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
• 150 Watts at Continuous Power; 450 Watts at Peak Power
• ¾” & ½’, 20mm & 13mm tweeter and midrange ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
• Pre-wired pre-drilled through clamp and ready for installation
• Easy to install
• 5 year Aerial warranty on canisters and clamps
• 1 year speaker manufacturer warranty